WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Erkrather Str. 224a
Tel.: +49 211 44709 - 601
Düsseldorf is an international financial, commercial and arts center, renowned for its fashion industry, boutique shops, trade fairs and art scene. It has activities that appeal to every member of a family.
We have made arrangements for a contingent of rooms at preferential group rates at the following 3 hotels:
a.) Motel One Duesseldorf-Hauptbahnhof
- 50 single rooms available until May 8, 2018
- Room rate: 78.50 € incl. breakfast for one person; 88.00 € incl. breakfast for double occupancy
- Booking Form. The Motel One booking form can be changed from single to double room booking by indicating the concrete number of persons.
b.) Me and all hotels
- 30 single rooms available until April 24, 2018
- Room rate: 159 € incl. breakfast for one person; 207 € incl. breakfast for 2 persons
- Booking Form
c.) Hotel Nikko Duesseldorf
- 20 single rooms available by March 19 (note early deadline)
- Room rate: 229 € incl. breakfast for one person; 20 € incl. breakfast for second person
- Booking Link for Nikko Hotel. To change the number of persons, click on "Modify".
Airport and Transit
For information on local logistics regarding WHU or Düsseldorf, contact Kerstin.Wickel@whu.edu, Tel +49 261 6509 382.